Donate your used vehicle today!
Donate your used car, van, truck, boat with a trailer, or recreational vehicle
to LARC, Inc. seven days a week, 24 hours a day. The proceeds from the sale
of our donated vehicles directly improve the quality of life for
individuals we serve with intellectual and developmental disabilities.
It’s as easy as filling out the online auto donation form.
Vehicles are accepted regardless of age and condition!
LARC, Inc. accepts the following vehicles seven days a week, 24 hours a day.
- Boats with a trailer
- Recreational vehicles
- Any vehicle with a title
It’s as simple as clicking HERE! When selecting the participating Arc Chapter, choose The Arc of Southwest Florida from the online form’s drop down menu.
You must be able to provide: the year, make and model of your vehicle, the general condition, the vehicle identification number, and have the title.
We will take care of the rest and arrange a convenient time for free auto towing. Your tax form will be mailed to you as a “Non-Cash Charitable Contributions”, usually within four to six weeks.
Prefer to speak to a person?
Please have your title in hand and call one of the
friendly operators to assist you.
Vehicle Donation Hours of Operation:
Monday – Friday: 9 am – 8:30 pm
Saturday: 10 am – 8:30 pm
Sunday: 10 am – 8:30 pm
Free Pickup and Other Benefits
- Free towing whether your vehicle is running or not!
- You can donate your automobile from anywhere in the country.
- Eliminates the hassle of repairing, advertising, and selling your car.
- Potential IRS tax deduction.
- Your donation supports LARC’s vision for a world where people with disabilities are fully included — your donation directly supports our advocacy, programs, and services.
To learn more about the program visit Car Donation Program.